Re: ADMIN: Yahoogroup Changes

Nathan Obermeyer

Tim, How do you download photos in the new format?  I have a fast connection, but half the time the photos don't even load completely and the photos are pixelated.  Complete PITA.  Nate --- In stmfc@yahoogroups.com, <timboconnor@...> wrote: The photos section is much slower and more difficult to use.
It's especially more difficult to download images! Ugh. I know
it's not STMFC's fault but I wish they'd let people CHOOSE.

Tim O'Connor