From: STMFC@... [mailto: STMFC@... ] On Behalf Of pullmanboss@...

Sent: Monday, September 02, 2013 6:34 PM

To: STMFC@...

Subject: [STMFC] RE: Re: ADMIN: Yahoogroup Changes

I am also sending this from the STMFC web site. I received an email from Yahoo earlier today  saying they had fixed the line break problem with replies. This a test, putting two line feeds here<>   I have done nothing with the quoted text, I presume it will appear below, with, if everything is fixed, Tim's line breaks intact. Single line feed here<> If they haven't fixed the problem (replying from the web page), all this text will be run together. If that's the case, I'll delete this message as soon as I see it. For what it's worth, I cannot reply only to Tim, so that remains an issue. Three line breaks, then my name<>     Tom Madden

--- In STMFC@... , < stmfc@... > wrote:

I am sending this message from the Yahoo web site as an experiment, to see how it looks. I installed this FIREFOX PLUGIN that Jim Cook shared on the MFCL -- it reverts Yahoo groups to their old appearance.

http://ehibbert.org.uk/extension/install.html

Regards,