Re: Bowser PRR H30

SUVCWORR@...

In the 1950 list of PRR trucks PRR tracing C422800-E  the following were used on the H30

2E-F2A  Crown with Andrews steel cast frame  5'10 axle spacing C-E spring pack

2E-F10 double truss s.c. 5'8 C-E spring pack

2E-F11 National s.c. 5'6 C-5E spring pack

2E-F12 Young s.c. 5'8 C-5E springs

2E-F14 National s.c. 5'6 C-5E springs

2E-F15 Young s.c. 5'8 C-5E springs

2E-F22 ASF A-3 ride control 5'8 C spring pack

The ASF A-3 is accurate

For more information on PRR trucks  see http://prr.railfan.net/freight/PRRFreightCarTrucks.html

Rich Orr