Greenbelt, MD.

From: Michael Evans

<mailto:michael.evans78@...> To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:STMFC@yahoogroups.com> Sent: Thursday, September 12,
2013 3:58 PM Subject: [STMFC] Re: outstanding article on
freight cars

Guys, thanks for all the kind words on my Barretts cov hop
article, it is appreciated.

I am trying to find out more info on the routing of these
cars, if anybody has any info.

From interchange reports I know some of them were routed from
the D&H to the Rutland RR at Rutland VT, up the Rut, across
the OL&C div, on to Chicago. The Bob Collins color photo shows
one going south on Richmondville hll, and I have read here that
some showed up on the PENN.

I am not even sure if Barretts used all the granulated slate
for themselves, or if the sold them to other roofing mfg.

Thanks for any info,
Mike Evans