Re: Branchline reefers

StephenK

I have built many Branchline kits and used Testor's liquid cement.  I have had no problems with parts falling off.    Don't worry about it!.

Steve Kay

--- In STMFC@..., <stmfc@...> wrote:

I bought one of these kits for the first time and the parts and silk screening is exquisite but the shortcoming of the kit is readily apparent - the mounting pins are shallow and detail parts are apt to pop off. Has this been your experience? Any suggestions for putting these parts on more securely? I was thinking of drilling out the holes for the pins and using epoxy.