Re: The bicycle is nice, but how about a steam era freight car for our Neo site picture

Tony Thompson

The photos that DO work are those flat on broadside views that typically have way too much of both sky and foreground, but few people have taken model photos with such poor composition. Which is why I'll say again, if anyone has a topical photo that will fit the space currently occupied by our rock climbing cyclist, send it to Mike, and maybe he'll use it

Mike is welcome to use the banner head photo we use for Signature Press (we have rights to it). And for Jeff's benefit, it does have PFE cars, if not UP cars. Here is the link:

(510) 540-6538; fax, (510) 540-1937; e-mail, tony@...
Publishers of books on railroad history