From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...] On Behalf Of Aley, Jeff A
Sent: Friday, September 27, 2013 1:06 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: RE: RE: RE: Re: [STMFC] RE: The bicycle is nice, but how about a steam era freight car for our Neo site picture

Dennis,

Bizzarely enough, I don’t think so. Doug Harding sent me an already-cropped freight yard photo (by Jack Delano), and every time I tried to use it, I got an error msg.
Bill Schneider sent me an already-cropped photo (taken in his back bedroom), and I got the same error msg upon repeated attempts.

But then I tried the original (uncropped) photo that Bill had also sent, and it uploaded just fine. Unfortunately, the photo has two major flaws: the O&W diseasels (which he wisely cropped out of the one that didn’t work), and the total lack of UP cars in the train.

At least I can agree that it is a very fine bit of modeling.

Regards,

-Jeff