Re: 3-Dome GATX Type 30 Tank Car from Tangent make surprise debut

Tony Thompson

The STCX mark had been retired by the 50s. Celanese is fine (photo basis). The "58" scheme can be backdated as far back as late '40s.
Tony Thompson

On Oct 19, 2013, at 9:49 AM, Olesen & Larsen <BROTVL@...> wrote:

Had no problem going to the site using Google Chrome from Denmark, just tested again.
Maybe the rest of the production is for export only :-)

Nice looking cars by the way. What scheme would be the correct to use for the early 1950's on the western part of the Santa Fe system?
The STCX with a date patch,  the Celanese as is or is there an earlier GATX scheme not yet made by Tangent?

Kind regards

Tom Larsen
Holte, Denmark