Re: MR plans from disk.

Tony Thompson

Denny Anspach wrote:

Friends, the past issues of MR on disk have now been out for some time, and I am interested in how useful the CD has been for those critical modelers long experienced with actively referencing the actual printed pages.

However, these many volumes take up a LOT of space that I can perhaps use to better advantage.

     Denny, I too felt I could use shelf space otherwise, and bought the DVD (not CD) set of the MR issues. I have found them very good replacements, and have now recycled all my 20th century issues. I have printed out pages occasionally and they seem fine to me. I would love to have other magazines in this form. The on-line ones, for example TrainLife, are fairly low resolution and less useful, in my opinion.

(510) 540-6538; fax, (510) 540-1937; e-mail, tony@...
Publishers of books on railroad history