Re: MR plans from disk.

Armand Premo

    While conducting a recent archeological dig through my horde of decals I discovered  Champ sets for Algoma Central and Columbus & Greenville.Can anyone tell me of any boxcar kits that would be appropriate for these roads? Armand Premo

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, October 21, 2013 2:33 PM
Subject: RE: [STMFC] MR plans from disk.

Denny-

While the digital collection might have curtailed my need to complete the missing pre-1945 issues I am not ready to dump my hard copies.

The resolution on the scans, while adequate for most uses, will not stand up to making larger to-scale prints IMHO.

On the earlier drawings it doesn’t make that much difference as they were pretty crude to begin with….but on later, more accurate detailed drawings the fuzziness is an issue for me.

Charlie Vlk