AC/C&G Decal Boxcar Possibilities (was Re: MR plans from disk.)

Benjamin Hom

Armand Premo asked:
"While conducting a recent archeological dig through my horde [sic] of decals I discovered Champ sets for Algoma Central and Columbus & Greenville. Can anyone tell me of any boxcar kits that would be appropriate for these roads?"

Algoma Central: Accurail 4100 is very close to AC 3101-3200.
http://www.trainlife.com/magazines/pages/144/10388/february-1993-page-14
Larger file of the same photo from the pay side of the RPI website:
http://railroad.union.rpi.edu/index.php?title=File:Rolling-stock_box-cars_40-foot-single-sheathed_algoma-c-bettendorf-xm-rail-data.jpg

Columbus & Greenville: If it's the set with the triangular herald, Sunshine 39.22 is the best kit (which already has decals for the car).  However, there is an option to do a quickie Tan-Dot kitbash of the Walthers/Train-Miniature SS boxcar (as Nehrich did in the following link from the pay side of the RPI website) or if you have time on your hands, a more extensive kitbash using the Walthers/T-M sides with an Accurail Hutchins roof, "squashed" Dreadnaught ends from another source, and a new underframe.
http://www.sunshinekits.com/sunimages/sun39d.pdf
http://railroad.union.rpi.edu/index.php?title=NEB%26W_Guide_to_7-Panel_Howe-Truss_40-Foot_Single-Sheathed_Box_Cars_-_C#Columbus_.26_Greenville

Ben Hom