Re: Walthers NYC Express Boxcars

spsalso

You might check out message 25849 dated November 21, 2003.

Ed

Edward Sutorik

---In STMFC@..., <stmfc@...> wrote:

Walthers has announced a re-run of their R-T-R HO scale fifty-foot express boxcars.  These are based on converted troop “cleepers” (I’m sure they mean “sleepers”).  These will be available in three NYC paint schemes:

http://www.walthers.com/exec/productinfo/920-17281

http://www.walthers.com/exec/productinfo/920-17282

http://www.walthers.com/exec/productinfo/920-17283

My question for the group: What are the appropriate years for the three paint schemes?

Thanks.

Bob Chaparro

Hemet, CA