Re: Rosters for USRA single sheathed boxcar and steel rebuilds

SUVCWORR@...

To expand on this (dates are ORER publication dates so data is 3 months before)

X26 on PRR roster

oct 54    421
April 56    61
oct 57      48
oct 58      15

I have not transcribed more recent data

Rich Orr

"Believe deep down in your heart that you're destined to do great things."

Joseph V Paterno