Sent: Wednesday, November 06, 2013 1:53 PM
To: STMFC
Subject: CNW box car help please

I want to build a CNW box car number 65954. My ORER says it’s from series 65700-66298 even numbers. I also have a note that says it was a PS-1 with a 7 panel superior door. Finally got ahold of an undec IM PS-1.  Where I got that info about it being a PS-1 from I don’t know, because I can’t find out anything about these cars in any of my references.
I need general knowledge for building a correct car, like, is it really a PS-1, door, running board, hand brake and truck types.
Thanks to those who offer help!
Clark Propst
Mason City Iowa