Re: Placards 2

michaelegross <michaelEGross@...>

Dear Tony,

Thanks for the clarification about the placards.  Thanks for the link to your blog.

I was curious about these placards, because I also have several I would like to share with the group.  Several of them are steam era tank car placards, which is interesting in light of the new Tangent triple dome model.  Do you, Tony, or others in the group have suggestions as to the best way to disseminate the photos?  I would be happy to set up a folder in the photo section unless there is a better way.

Tony, your blog is so informative, and the graphics so professional, that I would be happy to send them to you if you want to share them with others.

My only desire is to make them available to as many members as care to have them.

Cheers!

Michael

Michael Gross
La Cañada, CA