Re: Intermountain alt std twin hoppers (UNCLASSIFIED)

Jon Miller <atsfus@...>

On 11/18/2013 11:34 AM, Brian carlson wrote:
Don't feel bad I had approx. two dozen on order since the announcement first came out. I got zero.
Brian Carlson

    IM seems to have a bad grasp on what will sell and what will not.  I have been waiting for a set of FTs, in original paint, for some time.  It seems they bring out other schemes but guess that the original won't sell (which of course was the first out of stock).
    Do companies note that first out of stock means there is a demand or do they think that means everybody that wanted one got it so therefore not future sales.

--
Jon Miller
For me time stopped in 1941