Re: Chad Boas NKP 7000 class gondola

Don <riverman_vt@...>

On Nov 17, 2013, at 12:06 PM, gary laakso <vasa0vasa@...> wrote:

What decals can I use for this kit? Is there a picture of the sides of a complete kit or the prototype available, if so where should I look. The picture provided with the kit features the underbody. TIA
Gary, the NKP had no 7000 series gondolas, so I assume your referring to the 70000 48' composite low side mill gondolas. If so I have several good photos of those showing the lettering arrangement which I can scan and send to you off list.

Richard Hendrickson

Hi folks,

OK, I'll bite. After a thirty minute search I have failed to find anything further about an NKP gondola kit from Chad Boas though quite a bit on his modeling the Monon has been found. Is such a kit available and, if so, where and at what cost? Any other kits?

Cordially, Don Valentine