Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2013 9:45 AM
Subject: [STMFC] Opening End Door Boxcars

Fellas,

I am curious what roads (other than SP) had auto boxcars with opening end doors.   I was searching on google and while I saw model images, I was not able to source any prototypical information or articles.   Any and all relevant info would be appreciated.    I also noticed lionel did various road names; curious if they are actually a scale model as their ps cars are...

With thanks,
Brad Andonian