Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2013 11:21 PM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] COSX 975

Thanks again.  I looked in the Kaminski book when I got home and I found the builder's photo on p. 66.  Is that what you were referring to?  It's the same car, but a different photo, and a different paint scheme.  The Fort Collins library photo is an in-service photo with billboard DIAMOND lettering.  Cool to see the different schemes. I think this will take you to the Fort Collins shot.  It is printed backwards, by the way (REDRUM - no, wait, that's not it.  DNOMAID, yeah, that's it):
Richard Townsend
Lincoln City, Oregon