From: Monk Alan
To: "STMFC@..."
Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2013 5:28 AM
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Rocket Express models

I built the end-door 40’ auto car (RI-1) a few years back.

From memory, my car arrived within about 2 months (including a flight across the Pond). I found Ron easy to deal with, prompt responses to emails and happy to sort international shipping for me.

Castings were crisp and accurate and went together well. It’s a flat kit, I think the only bit I was unsure of was the precise end door/sides alignment being unclear in the instructions, but quickly resolved by a look at the completed model on the RE website.

Decals were good, with decent photos/diagrams to show placement.

I’d put the kit on a par with the Sunshine flat kits I’ve built.

Regards,
Alan Monk
Reading, UK
The contents of this e-mail and any attached files are confidential. If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately at postmaster@... and remove it from your system. If received in error, please do not use, disseminate, forward, print or copy this email or its content. Transport for London excludes any warranty and any liability as to the quality or accuracy of the contents of this email and any attached files.

Transport for London is a statutory corporation whose principal office is at Windsor House, 42-50 Victoria Street, London, SW1H 0TL. Further information about Transport for London’s subsidiary companies can be found on the following link: http://www.tfl.gov.uk/corporate/about-tfl/4510.aspx

Although TfL have scanned this email (including attachments) for viruses, recipients are advised to carry out their own virus check before opening any attachments, as TfL accepts no liability for any loss, or damage which may be caused by viruses.