From: Tim O'Connor
To: STMFC
Sent: Sun, Nov 24, 2013 10:34 pm
Subject: Re: [STMFC] HO Scale Freight Car Truck Document Update

Richard

The T-57 closely resembles the National C-1 with capped roller bearings shown on
page 981 of the 1953 Car Builder's Cyc -- except that I think it represents the 50 ton
version (5 ft 6 in wheelbase) while the drawing shows a 70 ton truck (5 ft 8 in wheelbase)

Tim O'Connor

The closest you will find for the GN express box cars is Central Valley T-57.  At least that is the closest I have found, and what I use.
They show up from time to time on eBay and at swap meets.

Richard Townsend
Lincoln City, Oregon