Re: 3M contact adhesive between 2 release layers 467MP

Anspach Denny <danspachmd@...>

About 15 years years ago, I began using Barge Cement routinely for one step mounting of running boards- metal, plastic, and wood. A tiny amount does it; the boards almost immediately are tacked-down, the setting time allows manipulation and/or the application of "contact" methods, and…. the boards stay. These are few downsides.  It is right on my mind as I speak inasmuch as I just negotiated with Barge Cement a neat but ornery retrofit of a Kadee running board on a model not designed for it.

For a long time, Barge Cement has for me been one of the most important and useful glues in my model adhesive armamentarium.

Denny

Denny S. Anspach MD
Sacramento

Please make note of my new eMail address.