Re: Speedwitch models

Nathan Obermeyer

I visited the new Speedwitch website and have sent a couple of emails since the site has started up and have received no reply.  I used the way backback machine link and looked at the previous products.  I wasn't able to find the list of kits on the sunshine website.  There was a link to Speedwitch, but it didn't work.  I want to contribute to the relaunch of the website if the produce models that I can use on my layout.

Nate

From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...] On Behalf Of Tony Thompson
Sent: Tuesday, 26 November 2013 4:14 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Speedwitch models

Nathan Obermeyer wrote:

I emailed Speedwitch models, but got no reply.

Nor will you. They have never done email and still don't, nor are they on the web. Jim Hayes has an excellent website listing all their models. To view it, go to:

(510) 540-6538; fax, (510) 540-1937; e-mail, tony@...

Publishers of books on railroad history