Re: Shake N Take for 2014

Rich C

Fenton, I too will not be able to attend and would be interested in purchasing the kit and associated details and decals also.

Rich Christie

On Saturday, November 30, 2013 7:09 AM, O Fenton Wells wrote:

Greg, has any thought been given to allowing those of us who may not make the list to purchase the parts and also build.  I know I have done this in the past when I wan't attending the Cocoa shows to catch up on old S 'n T projects.  But it wasn't easy to track down parts and decals, after the fact.   I would be glad to pay for the items if they were available.
Fenton Wells

On Sat, Nov 30, 2013 at 1:20 AM, <tgregmrtn@...> wrote:

Hey Yuze Gize,

The project promises to be of high interest and knowing ahead that we cannot supply a kit for everyone it will be important to know who is interested in the project cars even though you may not be able to be a recipient of the hand out kit . I would like to let the behind the scenes folks be a bit prepared for the volume of composite parts needed for those of you that will be building the project after the event. They can better calculate the cost of products and let you know what the cost will be for those wishing to purchase the needed parts to complete the car, the more I know the better I can parley that information along and have those parts to you as needed.

I will keep the normal list of folks who will receive the kits, allow for those that will sign up at the registration desk, and those who will be on the stand by list and as well as a list of those planning on sitting in.

"to be forewarned is to be forearmed..."

Greg Martin

Norman Maclean

--
Fenton Wells