Re: Superior six panel Superior door

Rich C

Lester, Detail Associates makes the 6' 6 panel door. Try eBay or of course Walthers.

Rich Christie

On Saturday, November 30, 2013 10:57 AM, Scott H. Haycock wrote:

Lester,

Looking at the photo, it appears that the top of each panel in the door is lighter than the bottom. Are you sure this isn't a PS door?

Scott Haycock
ent

Brian,

The door I need is 6ft. wide and 10 Ft. tall to fit the McKean Models PS-1 kit I am working on ( purchased 1986 ) to save the paint and lettering as I do not have decals to redo.   A photo of the door I am looking for is at: www.rrpicturearchivees.net/showPicture.aspx?id=400233.  A door without placard would be best as I want to model it top mounted. I have reviewed the Kadee doors and they are not correct for the car I am doing unless I choose to change the numbers.  I hope this is the clarification needed.  Thank you and others for your time and effort to  respond..
Lester Breuer

---In STMFC@..., wrote:

Lester you need to be more specific, height, width and narrow or wide panels. They varied over time.
Brian Carlson

On Nov 29, 2013, at 6:43 PM, <frograbbit602@...> wrote:

Asking for a manufacture that has a six panel Superior door.  I need the doors for a MN&S box car project?  I tried the Google route with no success.  Thank you in advance.
Lester Breuer