Re: 2014 SHAKE N TAKE Scope of project and sign up begins

Rich C

Bill, I had a few of those in the "early" Sunshine kits, that I never built. The resin was so bad that they basically disintegrated, so I salvaged a few parts and tossed them.

Rich

On Saturday, November 30, 2013 9:16 PM, William Darnaby wrote:

The Sunshine kits covered CNW cars 65000-67418 (even only) and CMO 37100-37498 (even only).  The CMO cars were rebuilt again into the 1658-1844 series and painted green and yellow.

Bill Darnaby

Bill,

I am not familiar with the Sunshine cars so I couldn't answer that. It may not be.

Greg Martin

Norman Maclean

In a message dated 11/30/2013 6:43:27 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, wdarnaby@... writes:

Greg,
How is this car different than the 64.xx Sunshine cars?
Thanks,
Bill Darnaby