Re: CRIX Dri Protecto cars

hubert mask

Yes I am still thinking about it but what car can we out it on. Hubert Mask.

On Dec 7, 2013, at 4:04 PM, "Tim O'Connor" <timboconnor@...> wrote:

Steve, which ones? The composite double sheathed cars, or the all-steel cars?

I really like these cars and Hubert Mask once said he was thinking about making decals
for them. I can't recall ever seeing a drawing of either car. Perhaps Abacus (the stillborn resin
kit maker) had some information?

Tim O'Connor

Please excuse the cross posting.

I seem to recall seeing drawings for these mid to late 50’s era insulated boxcars, one of which still exists in sad shape at the Illinois Railway Museum.  I thought that it was in MM, but a search in the MR index comes up empty.

Thanks in advance for any assistance

Steve Hile