Re: CRIX Dri Protecto cars

Steve and Barb Hile

This is the lettering scheme I was thinking about, but on a rebuilt (in 1960, apparently) car in the 205xx series.  The car at IRM can be seen at

http://www.irm.org/gallery/CRIX20519/aaa

(not a terribly good angle.)

Frankly, I was presuming that this could be an interesting kitbash, with the partial wood sides and a fishbelly underframe.

Thanks,

Steve

P.S. There were some all steel CRIX cars, too, although I am not sure how they match up with the Accurail car.