branchline blueprint reefers

arnoldrandy5115@...

I have several Branchline Blueprint kits, they are wood sided reefers with fishbelly underframes, and I was wondering what prototype these represent. They have seperate side panels, which currently are painted and decaled in bill board schemes for various brand name products.
I also would like to ask again how to find the Scalecoat II weathering colors that someone said were available on ebay. I have done several searches on ebay for Scalcoat paint and I have never seen any colors like those mentioned..