Re: Tru-color paint

Don <riverman_vt@...>

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, Andy Carlson <midcentury@...> wrote:

Don,
Accupaint bottled up their product from ONE gallon pails, not five. And they stepped on it a bit, supposedly to enhance the covering abilities, but I suspect it was to increase the profit margin. Tim O'Connor could tell us much more, as he knew the principals.

Tru-paint, like Accupaint, is sourced from Southern California.
-Andy Carlson
Ojai CA

You are correct on the source but that is all, Andy.
As far as Tim O'Connor is concerned I knew George Bishop, the sole "pricipal" and quite well at that as we used to meet at
noon at least once per week, before anyone over heard of Tim.

Cordially, Don Valentine