Re: branchline blueprint reefers

Bill Welch

I am going to use one of my undecorated Branchline AC&F kits to model the FGE group of cars purchased from the New Haven. I only have a photo of one of NYNH&H cars in express service-published at some point in their HS magazine-but have every reason to believe the freight reefers were pretty much the same as they were built at the same time. Although I do not have any photos in FGE service, I do plan to put the Accurail Hutchins reefer roof on it. I don't remember what other changes will be needed.

Bill Welch