Re: CofG PS-2 2-Bay Covered Hoppers (Revisited)

O Fenton Wells

I understand.  So for my layout which is set in Nov of 1952, it would be just the monograms no slogan.
Thanks

On Sun, Dec 15, 2013 at 9:37 PM, Justin May <jmay59@...> wrote:

Thanks Justin, so the slogan "The Right Way" wasn't added to the stencil diagrams until 1960?

The Right Way was added to the first covered hopper series in 1956 when series 1475-1499 were delivered from Pullman Standard. I erred initially when posting the series information as these should be included in the group of painted with monogram and The Right Way slogan.

Justin May

--
Fenton Wells
5 Newberry Lane