Re: CofG PS-2 2-Bay Covered Hoppers (Revisited)

Todd Horton

The cabooses and some of the diesel switchers had a script version of "The Right Way" applied during the 40's, some lasting into at least the mid 50's.

Todd Horton

From: O Fenton Wells
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Sunday, December 15, 2013 9:56 PM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] CofG PS-2 2-Bay Covered Hoppers (Revisited)

Todd and Justin thanks for clearing that up and now I'm bummed as I really like the slogan.  Oh well we must be prepared for the prototype police.  So no slogan on the layout.
fenton wells
On Sun, Dec 15, 2013 at 9:45 PM, Todd Horton <toddchorton@...> wrote:

The "Right Way" wasn't added to freight cars till after Sept 1954, The 50' PS-1's were the first freight cars to carry this lettering.

Todd Horton