Re: Mail Order (Was Jerry Glow, AGAIN)

Nathan Obermeyer

Alex,

Jerry fills a void for decals not found in other places and he will do custom decals.  Maybe you don't decal or you make your own custom decals so you might not understand why his decals fill these voids.  His phone number and address can be found.  That being said, I am also waiting on decals I've ordered in April, May, and July of this year. I do have another decal manufacturer that I have been using since the lack of response from Jerry about my decals so there are others that can fill the void if necessary.

Nate