Re: NP Stock Cars represented by Central Valley kit

Andy Harman

At 07:17 PM 12/23/2013 -0600, you wrote:

I already have 4 pairs of ends for the next gen of cars I will build. Eds article shows the narrowing process in great detail with scratch-bashed ends.
How far off is the CV width? I've been sitting on one of these kits since they were first released, and was never sure what to do with it until someone ID'd my photo as being the CV car - by then I had forgotten I had one. I think I even have the decals somewhere.

Andy