Sent: Tuesday, December 31, 2013 11:41 AM
Subject: RE: [STMFC] HO Archbar Trucks

Sorry, I missed the leaf spring request. The bronze leaf springs you remember were from Central Valley which made 5' wheel base arch bars with "real" springs which could be replaced with leaf springs. I just checked eBay and there is a pair for sale:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HO-2-Pair-of-Metal-Sprung-Arch-Bar-Trucks-1-Pair-Leaf-Springs-OC-233-/360774967855?pt=Model_RR_Trains&hash=item53ffdd222f

Jack Burgess