Re: Big Car sale

Dave Boss

Hello Bill
               Please send list who knows? Thanks Dave

On Saturday, January 4, 2014 11:02 AM, "wpmccoy@..." wrote:

I'm taking another cut at reducing my car fleet. Please email me off line at wpmccoy@... for my Excel spread sheet. As before all cars are in original boxes and have been displayed only. The kits that I've built have been carefully assembled with no glue spills. All have been stored in a non smoking air-conditioned environment.

Everything must go. I'll listen to reasonable offers for purchases of 10 items or more.

As before, it's first come first served. Buyer to pay shipping USPS Priority mail for US customers from zip code 17579. I prefer Pay-Pal or personal checks. International customers must use Pay Pal.

My Email address is wpmccoy@...

My phone number is 717-288-2316

Thanks in advance for looking,

Bill McCoy