Re: First round for those signing up DONE ~ last minute revisions

Mikebrock

Greg Martin says:

"Seeing how this is your first time at the Bash at the Beach a faded old tee shirt hanging out over your faded jeans and sandals works as well. We're just trying to capture that scruffy beach dude look... You know just like the Boss when they drug him off the beach and said hey kid ya wanna work for NASA?"

Hardly. In fact I had never seen any ocean anywhere until NASA asked a Tennessee ridge runner to become a rocket scientist...and now I are one...or used to be. Actually, that is all too true. Back when I was a teenager, some of us young rocket scientists were launching solid fueled rockets by simply rolling paper to make a pipe like thing, then solidifying one end. We then stuffed something soft in the other end, put a fuse through it and Voila! Not being one settle on mediocrity, my first launch was a two stage vehicle. I even put an ant in it as an astronaut. Well, it blew up on the pad, singing my eyebrows a bit. I'm guessing that the ant wasn't too happy either. I never did tell that story to NASA...

Mike Brock...wonder what that has to do with frt cars? Oh well, I still have the key to the jail...