Re: First round for those signing up DONE ~ last minute revisions

Greg Martin

Aaron,

The parts are here and look fantastic. The kits are packed and the sample of the ATSF ends are here as well. Picked up a photo from Bob's photo of the Rock Island car with ROUTE of the ROCKET P&L Scheme that I will add to the SHAKE_N_TAKE library. John Greedy made custom labels for the boxes. Archer has made a great little gift pack for the presentation. We're set!

Aaron, thanks again for the help.

Greg Martin

Norman Maclean

In a message dated 1/9/2014 8:53:16 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, npin53@... writes:

The Shake N Take parts I mailed are out for delivery in Merrit Island, FL.  Somebody please tell Greg Martin or Mike Brock to look for the mailman.

It was -8 when I walked to the Post Office to mail them.  Hope they thaw out before Saturday.

Aaron Gjermundson