Re: Stubborn Projects

Tony Thompson

Armand Premo wrote:

    Funny you should bring that up Marty.I am currently working on a kit that is basically wooden with a resin roof , styrene and metal parts.The instructions call for drilling some 126 holes of various sizes.Dimensions are given in decimals,fractions and scale.Can anyone suggest a common adhesive that will bond all the various materials? Struggling with a kit from hell.Armand Premo__._,_.__._,___

      Armand, as I always observe, canopy glue gives me the best results with dissimilar materials like you mention. You can read my comments at:

(510) 540-6538; fax, (510) 540-1937; e-mail, tony@...
Publishers of books on railroad history