Re: Reading boxcar series 101000-102999

Larry Kline

You probably have the photo and roster on Ted's old web site.

Two more photos are attached

Larry Kline

Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:25 am (PST) . Posted by:

"Larry Sexton"

Does anyone have a photo of any Reading boxcar in series 101000-102999
they‚d be willing to provide me a scan. I‚m trying to create a model of one
these cars which, at first look, appear to be similar to a PRR x-29 boxcar.
Except for the 6‰ difference in height. There may be other differences as
well that I haven‚t spotted yet. I have a side shot but no ≤ or end view.
Any help would be appreciated and thanks in advance.