Cudahy Meat Reefer End Color Question

Nelson Moyer <ku0a@...>

While we’re talking about meat reefers, that Tru Color paint shade best matches the red ends, fascia, and door kick plates on Cudahy 5701-5850 meat reefers. I have Gene Greens color reefer book, and the red is very red on newly painted cars, and faded red on old paint jobs. I also have the Tru Color color swatches in pdf format, but it’s hard to get a match between a color monitor and a book photograph. There’s no Tru Color dealer near Iowa City that I’m aware of, so I can’t easily try to match from a bottle. Sunshine 24.17 is read to paint. Since I ordered two and got one, we can safely assume that there are no more.

Nelson Moyer