C&O gondola articles wanted

Sam Reynolds

For a Clinchfield gondola project that I'd like to start I'm trying to locate two articles that Mont Switzer had published in Mainline Modeler.  I believe that both articles covered the C&O oval end gondola.  The first article was on page 40 of the June 1992 issue of Mainline Modeler, and the second was on page 70 of the September 1992 issue.  If anyone has these two issues, and can provide PDF copies of the articles they would be greatly appreciated.  Please feel free to contact me off list at monon@... if you are able to make these articles available.  Thanks in advance!

Sam Reynolds