Freight car book

Norm Buckhart

I agree with Tony wholeheartedly in his statement below.  I too wish I had a nice book on freight cars for a long list of railroads - one for each road - they would be very useful and referred to on a regular basis.  I would buy each one in a minute.  Norm Buckhart

   In fact, I've often stated that I wish I had a whole SHELF of books like the Pere Marquette book: a good summary, not terribly long or detailed, about a whole railroad's car fleet. I would have no trouble naming a long list of railroads for which I wish had something similar. Tony Thompson             Editor, Signature Press, Berkeley, CA