Re: you might get a chuckle out of this

Andy Harman

At 02:45 PM 1/27/2014 -0800, you wrote:

A previous owner tried to sell the strips individually; at least 30 or 40 have individual price tags of 16 cents each.
Hopefully you can get the price tags off without damaging the plastic.

I have two drawers full of Evergreen - probably at least one pack of every size/shape they made at one time or another. Odds are whatever I use the most of, I'll run out of when I need it most.

I've learned not to take anything for granted. Styrene shapes are used by model builders in all scales and all types of modeling, but model building has declined. Heck, even military models now come "RTR" and I plead guilty to buying a few. Always wanted a P-40 and I've never been good at painting camo, so I bought a medium scale model - maybe 1/72? RTR. I still build model cars (1/25) the occasional civilian aircraft (1/144) and the occasional spacecraft. But the vast majority of my Evergreen is used on modeling 1/87 choo choos.

Andy