From: Marty McGuirk
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Monday, October 07, 2002 12:14 PM
Subject: [STMFC] MOVING SALE __ MAKE THAT ALREADY MOVED!!!

Hello all,

Despite my best intentions, my pre-moving sale from last spring fell apart
and I simply ended up boxing up all the stuff and hauling it to Colorado.
Now I have more stuff in my basement than I need and I've had a chance to
put together a list.

This is mostly HO scale steam/diesel transition era items -- mostly
"craftsman" freight car kits, with a few other goodies. About 90% of it is
"new in boxes," items that are not will be noted accordingly.

If you're interested (and sorry that many of you replied last time only to
get nowhere!) let me know by sending me an e-mail off list. I'll be sending
the list of items I have available out to everyone next Monday. That gives
me a whole week to finish looking through the rest of the boxes!

Thanks,

Marty