Ojai CA

From: Gary Roe <wabashrr@...>

Good news is that I got a mailing from Tahoe Model Works today announcing their newest truck.  It is a 40 Ton ARA with Barber Lateral Motion Detail.  The bad news is that it is to be their next to last truck.  The last truck will utilize the same side frame; but with detail representing a conventional bolster.

Brian cites failing eyesight as the cause for his retirement from tooling.

gary roe
quincy, illinois
_