Re: Rapido Reefer

Group,

Apologies for the last email as it was intended for Mark Morgan - unnecessary noise for this list.

However, since the trip to the Train Station referenced in that email, I've taken and posted photos of the car and am presenting the gallery link here for inspection:

http://goodman312.zenfolio.com/p755987833

I can't add anything to the comments already made about detail and constuction.  My example seems to fall midway between those with models with detached parts and those that had perfect examples.

Matt Goodman
Columbus, Ohio

On Sunday, February 2, 2014 5:25 PM, Matt Goodman wrote:

Mark,

I got a chuckle from your note as I read it just after exiting the Train Station with my new Hormel Meat Reefer.

I'm local, but it was their Facebook page that got me to visit for that specific purpose (that and to see if they had the Accurail Big Four 41' Gon three pack - they did).

Matt Goodman
Columbus, Ohio

Sent from my mobile

On Feb 1, 2014, at 6:36 PM, <bnonut@...> wrote:

Greetings, just arrived from Columbus Ohio, saw the grandsons. Most of all The TrainStation has some of the reefers yet! Purchased two. They do ship so you might want to call first and they are on Facebook too!

Phone 614-262-9056

Mark Morgan