Re: Rapido Reefer

Richard Hendrickson

On Feb 2, 2014, at 9:48 PM, TGREGMRTN@... wrote:

Thanks for posting the excellent photos. Near the end I noticed the photos of the underframe and then saw the truck bolster. Is it the photos or me, the appear somewhat unique to the car. I am wondering if they are interchangeable with other trucks? or the trucks on that car are interchangeable with anything other than this car?

Greg, I’ve already replaced the trucks on one of my models with Tahoe trucks (matching the URTX prototype I want to model) and there’s no problem at all.  coupler height remains standard.

Richard Hendrickson