Re: Rapido Meat Reefers

Tony Thompson

Chuck Peck wrote:

To get back to trains, Jason has built a really good quality reputation with past products.  There may have been a problem at the factory and I think Jason takes it personally when things aren't right. I have confidence it will get worked out.  Small comfort to those who got the wormy apples, I know.
But I will certainly keep on buying Rapido products.

      I agree with you Chuck, and I know that Bill Schneider has really put a lot of work (and overcoming frustration) into these cars. But I gather from friends who are passenger car enthusiasts that there were a bunch of assembly and packaging problems with Rapido's CP Canadian train, so we freight car people are not the first or only ones to see these problems. I hope Jason and Bill can get them fixed for future products.

(510) 540-6538; fax, (510) 540-1937; e-mail, tony@...
Publishers of books on railroad history